- likes hugs & kisses
- doesn't mind if we pet him on the head
- is ok if we disturbed him while he eats
- likes to kiss my children
- couldn't care less if my kids step over him when he is on his bed
- is soooo patient
- WOULD NEVER EVER BITE MY KIDS!!!
Are you 100% sure???
Join us for this FREE, short 15 min educational CHILDREN'S DOG BITE PREVENTION presentation and let us blow your mind while you eat pizza!!!
Followed by Meet n' Greet, Q&A while we mingle with attendees.
Kids are welcome of course, they can play and enjoy themselves at The Wiggle Room play structures, AND, they can even pet our therapy dog at the end following the guidelines learned.
- Dr. Corey Fish MD, FAAP - Founded Pacific Crest Children's Urgent Care to provide high-quality, compassionate, evidence-based after hours care for children in the Portland area.
- Kaleigh Boysen, LMFT - Parenting for Emotional Health - A Licenced Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in early childhood trauma and parenting issues.
- Vanesa Vizuete - Professional Dog Trainer & International Seminar Presenter who founded Helping Paws Northwest following her passion of helping families and their dogs.
Registration through Eventbrite link below appreciated, we would like to have enough pizza for everybody!!!